Monday, October 1, 2007

Largest RC Plane (maybe?)



I don't know if this is really the largest yet flown, as I have seen others very big. If you count military aircraft, obviously this is not. I do also love the large Jet RCs that I see out there. Anyway this thing is a beast, and it is pretty scary to see this guy hand start each engine with the other right next to his arm and leg, ready to remove some body part. I wonder what the top speed - range for this craft would be? Have RC planes (of this kind, I suppose still a hobby craft) crossed the English Channel?

4 comments:

thimscool said...

That's insane. Don't tell Hamas.

Drew said...

Hamas isn't smart enough to build this... They're either too busy trying to kill either each other , Sunnis, Ahmadis, or Christians to do something constructive.

Anonymous said...

Its smart enough to kick the ass of the IDF. This is chicken shit.

Jimmitude said...

Don't know about crossing the Channel, but Maynard Hill flew a semi-autonomous RC plane across the Atlantic a few years ago. I think they still have some of the story about it on the AMA (Model Aeronautics, not Doctors) web site.