Sunday, June 10, 2007

Project Tupelo

This is project Tupleo, one of the best I have seen so far. See below for the details.





"I had this project in mind prior to the start of my two 2002 projects, the M-Python and the Shock Value. This project combines those two rockets into a two-stage configuration. The objective is to get the highest possible altitude out of my M1315 motor used as a booster. For some reason, I got stuck trying to come up with a name for this project. Whenever I get stuck on something, I've found that the best thing to do is ask the question "What would Elvis do?". If I was Elvis, I would name it "Tupelo."

More about Tupelo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I'd like to know more about the data acquisition system, and the motors you used. I guess I need to do some searching to see what I can find about those.