Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rocket sled?



I honestly do not know exactly what this is. I suspect it is a rocket launched sled used to crash test an object. If that is the case, I suppose the main explosion would either be some charge used to send it on the way, or the sonic overpressure as it broke mach. I suspect that the other sounds are hits on the rail and the crash at the end. But I really don't know, this is just my guess. Anyone here with more information please comment your ideas or what you know.

4 comments:

ltlmomma said...

I cum by to say hi,cool A$$ video
how r u,the vid under me is so HOT
I LIKE IT HOT!!LOL KEEP'EM CUMMING

Philip. said...

Hi,

I have just discovered your blog and must say how good it is. I'll certainly be back to visit.

If you get a chance, please feel free to say hello on mine, I 'd love to hear from you.

Philip
www.disabled-help.org

Pam Hoffman said...

Wish I could see the vid - might be able to tell you what it is. pam

The Brothers said...

looks like a sonic boom to me given the sound and the fact that the projectile doesn't appear to lose velocity after it happens.