Monday, February 13, 2012

Project Pluto Nuclear Ramjet Cruise Missile

Finally a video of the Discovery Channel Wings episode for Project Pluto! The following are parts 1 - 5 of the show.











Let me know if there any playback issues with this video provider.

There is a poor partial video on youtube as well.

There are, however, good copies of the "Nuclear Airplane" and the XB-70 episodes on Youtube proper:




I want to thank Sheldon for sending me these videos. If any readers have something interesting to share, please email me or post in the comments.

2 comments:

Dick said...

The quality of the new video set is pretty bad too. The narration goes into a coarse slow motion. But at least the whole show is there. Thanks for posting them.

High Power Rocketry said...

Strange, they worked well for me...