Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Art Applewhite Rockets




Art's kits are lots of fun to make and fly - but one of the best parts is that he offers the whole spectrum of the lowest power kits (13mm and smaller) for free. Above you can see a bunch of kits that I printed out on cardstock paper (a few cents a page). You print them out, cut them out, glue them, and fly them! Free is such a great thing to say about a rocket in an industry that has, lets face it, only gotten more expensive. The first kit I chose was a 13mm cone kit. This is a sad example of what it should look like, but hey it was my first time and was just practice! (It still can fly, however.) Here is the direct link to the free kits:

Free!

2 comments:

DTH Rocket said...

I built one of those small ones. That upper left one looks like it. It was a lot of fun for just a little piece of paper. And what's really handy is that it doesn't go high enough to lose. Almost every rocket I've flown on an A10T I've lost, except that one.

Papelucho said...

una pantashita